Life Lately...

15 August 2016

Happy Monday, everyone! I've been meaning to write this blogpost ages ago, but even today, after I finished writing it, I ironed almost all my clothes - this is a typical way of procrastination by the way! Anyway, I hope you're having a lovely summer (hopefully you're not boiling or anything)! If there's one thing I love more than anything (aside from cats, popcorn, salted caramel ice cream, chocolate truffles and red wine), it's 'floating around' London and coming in contact with different sights, sounds and scents and not really knowing what's going to happen next... I think it's that sort of spontaneous experience that keeps a day fresh! Although, I've been quite lazy for the last few weeks (just going to the same places over and over again!) and didn't really explore new places, but the weather's been too nice recently not to go out. It's actually that kind of weather that if I don't go out, I feel extremely guilty! Anyway, here's a few photos of my new found favourite spots and some wonderful little moments that I managed to capture! 
^^ Summertime cravings! ^^
^^ Summertime cravings number 2! These doughnuts are out-of-this-world delicious! ^^
^^ This is Marlow... and David! ^^
^^ Wimbledon vibes! ^^
^^ I still forget my phone charger... and it was hard work wearing that helmet! ^^
^^ Neal's yard - love this little courtyard in summer! ^^
^^ 26 Grains is all about bringing you delicious wholesome grain based dishes. ^^
You can tell from my Instagram pictures that Saucer & Cup is my favourite place to get my morning coffees! And I found these books in a charity shop - beautiful covers! 
^^ Chiltern Street and its cool shops with wonderful window displays...That bicycle - beautiful!! ^^
^^ I found this lovely tiny Swedish bakery in Covent Garden - Bageriet ^^
^^ Another lovely cozy place is Hally's in Parsons Green! ^^
^^ I just love London in summer! ^^ 
^^ and I've been going to Brew cafe on my days off - delicious coffee and fast Wifi! ^^
^^ Always a great pleasure to pop into Tate Modern! ^^
^^ My colleague recommended One New Change roof terrace and I really liked it! ^^
^^ London is just a lot prettier on sunny days! ^^
^^ The laziest day of summer so far - Wimbledon! ^^
Until next blogpost, ciao! xx

No comments

Post a Comment