Happy Sunday!

15 November 2015

Happy Sunday
Hello and happy Sunday! This is just a tiny blogpost to say 'hi' and wishing you all a happy lazy Sunday! It's been a pretty busy week and I was trying to squeeze in a blogpost last week, but every time I came home from work, I was too tired to think of anything, let alone writing a blogpost. I'm going to Germany on Tuesday to visit my sister, so I will probably post a bit less on my blog for a few days and I think it's nice to have a mini break and plan my future blogposts properly. Anyway, have a wonderful Sunday and here's a few links worth clicking!
> Creativity is not the lone genius myth, it's actually the result of connectedness. 
> 10 essential marketing books for small businesses and freelancers.
> Love these city illustration posters by Dean Robert Smith.
> 12 hearty pasta recipes!
> I've been listening to this a lot recently.
> The world's most unusual and rarely seen sea creatures.
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment