A Little Stroll Around Our Local Park!

05 October 2015

Manor House Gardens
Good morning! It's a gloomy Monday today and I have to stay at home and wait for a postman to come and pick a package up, how "exciting"! I'm trying to stay chipper and think positive that the postman will come at 12pm instead of 7pm (so I don't have to wait all day!). Well, to brighten up my gloomy day, here's what I'm doing right now; I'm eating a bowl of Spiced Apple Granola (which according to my friend tastes like apple crumble... and it does, so crunchy and delicious!), listening to the radio, making a cup of coffee, looking at Mr and Mrs. Fox snoozing in our garden (I know, they are two now - we need a couple of fox cubs and our 'fox family' is complete!) and scratching my head trying to figure out what to blog about in October (this is the ultimate multi-tasking!). 
Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took of Manor House Gardens few weeks ago (since I didn't know what to do with the pictures - you know when you take a lot of photos and you are quite chuffed with yourself and then few weeks later, you go through the pictures and think to yourself,"What was I thinking?!"). So yes, we're quite lucky to have a beautiful little park at our doorstep! :) 
Manor House Gardens
Manor House Gardens
Manor House Gardens
Manor House Gardens
Manor House Gardens
Manor House Gardens
Manor House Gardens
Manor House Gardens
Manor House Gardens
Manor House Gardens
^^Oh hello there, you cheeky minx!^^

Have a wonderful Monday! xx

No comments

Post a Comment