A Little DIY Project!

23 October 2015

How to decorate with Washi tape!
This is my first DIY project ever, because (for no apparent reason) I always thought that DIYs are quite difficult to put together, but with a little practice they are actually fun to do and I'm quite chuffed with myself that my first DIY is published on a home decor website! When Wayfair asked me to create a creative content for their inspiration page (not to mention, they stumbled upon my blog and really liked it), I was a little bit doubtful if I could up with any (good) ideas at all. I also really wanted to get on board with Wayfair, so I had a trawl through my cupboards and found some Washi tapes which I had bought few months ago (hardly ever used them except kept adding to my collection, because why not?) and thought I should try to do something with these lovely tapes!
I must tell you, Washi tape is quite addictive; It comes in every colour under the sun and every pattern you can ever imagine and the best thing about Wash tape is that it peels off easily without damaging paper or paint. Every time I go to a stationery shop (my favourite place in the whole world) , somehow I'm hypnotised by the sight of colourful Wash tapes and I always end up with a handful of them at the till (as happy as a kid with a cotton candy)!
Have a look at the full article here!
Decorate with Washi tape!
How to decorate with Washi tape!
Decorate with Washi tape!
How to decorate with Washi tape!
Decorate with Washi tape!
P.S. I think I will definitely start creating DIY projects for my blog (that's how much I enjoyed doing this little DIY), so stay tuned! 
Happy weekend! xx 

No comments

Post a Comment