Bermondsey Antiques Market...

20 June 2015

Bermondsey Antiques Market
I can't remember where I heard about the Bermondsey Antiques Market, but I did stick a note on my diary with "Bermondsey Antiques Market" written on, just to make sure that I visit this place. I've always heard about antiques markets, specially Portobello Market (if you live in London), but it never crossed my mind that one day I'd get up in the morning and think, "Today I'm going to one!" Last friday, to my own surprise, the first thing that popped into my head was "Maybe I should check this place out!". I'm glad that I did, because I'd never imagined that I'd be so intrigued after only one visit! Finding a pre-loved item buried underneath loads of other pre-loved stuff is just exciting, I think! Here's a few photos of the market... 
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market
Bermondsey Antiques Market

Have a  nice weekend! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment