Lately... According To My iPhone Photos!

02 April 2015

Primrose Hill
I was so glad that the "warm weather" finally made an appearance in London last week and usually these very "rare" weather surprises urge me to go outside and when I do go outside, for the sake of avoiding using underground, I end up walking for hours and snapping anything that I find interesting (at that very moment), then I try to find a little coffee shop to sit down, read my book, soak up some vitamin D and go through the photos that I took during my stroll. Sometimes I think why on earth did I take so many pictures of trees (As if I haven't seen trees in my life before)? Anyway, last week, I took an advantage of the very blue sky (with lots of clouds appearing out of nowhere) and decided to go to Primrose Hill and explore some of its beautiful streets and little shops. Here's a few snippets from my day out, my little visit to The Natural History Museum and some other random stuff...
The Broad Walk
^^ I absolutely love The Broad Walk in Regent's Park and I bet that bird on the right picture has got a great view over The Broad Walk. ^^
The Broad Walk
Primrose Hill
Primrose Hill
^^ The colour of these houses...Somehow I like them! ^^
Primrose Hill
Primrose Hill
^^ The lovely Primrose Hill! ^^
Marylebone
Conran Kitchen
^^ Stumbled upon the Conran Kitchen while rummaging around in The Conran Shop! ^^
Somewhere in Covent Garden
Primrose Hill
^^ Not very keen on pink, but I love these chairs and table! ^^
The Natural History Museum
^^ Last week, I visited the Natural History Museum. I didn't like the idea of queuing to get inside and it was too packed for my liking, so I just browsed through a couple of exhibition rooms and I quickly exited without hesitation. I think I will go back again to properly see all the rooms! The building was just splendid and who knows how many pictures I took... many! ^^ 
The Natural History Museum
The Natural History Museum
The Natural History Museum
The Natural History Museum
Joe's Ice Cream // Homemade Brownies
^^ I know, I'm trying not to take pictures of my food, but really, some foods really spark great memories in my head; when I was a kid, my mum used to give me two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a bowl in the afternoon and then I would happily sit down and stir (with all the power that I could generate in my tiny hands) until the ice cream started to melt and turned into cream. Joe's ice - cream has exactly the same amount of creaminess to it just like the one I had mastered to do as a kid. Unfortunately it's only available in Wales, but I think that's what it makes it even more special... and those brownies... I can eat ten of them in one go! Seriously, Andy's mum bakes the best chocolate brownies ever and we go berserk for them! ^^
The Delicious English Breakfast
^^ Nothing's better than a fry-up on a rainy Sunday morning! ^^
Andy
^^ Happy with a pint or two! ^^
Tramshed in Shoreditch
^^ Damien Hirst specifically created this monumental work (2012), "Cock and Bull", to celebrate the opening of Mark Hix's restaurant venture in the Tramshed, East London, and it makes reference to Tramshed's menu which is centred around chicken and beef dishes. ^^
The Station Hotel Pub
^^ I really like this mirror - Andy looks a bit amused by my enthusiasm (and a bit bored, I guess).^^
Our Window Sill Garden // Effie
^^ It's that time of year when we get so excited about growing vegetables - our little garden at the windowsill and then Effie decides that she now loves sleeping on the windowsill! ^^

Have a wonderful Thursday! xx

No comments

Post a Comment