Instagram-ers That Inspire!

20 March 2015

Instagram has become one of my go-to destinations for incredible finds and inspiration and I love it more than any other social media platforms. By limiting the amount of people I follow and looking for inspiring individuals, Instagram can be a real boost for my creativity, like a multi vitamin! Consistency in photography style, composition, little details, lovely colour scheme and sweet stories are the qualities that make someone's Instagram feed really charming. Here's a few of my favourite Instragramers and their beautiful "stories" really worth following... 
The Savour Tribe
The Savour Tribe
^^ Anja makes you really fall in love with limes, lemons and oranges. Her Instagram feed, TheSavourTribe, is just filled with bright colours and beautiful composition of fruits and veggies. She really does frame "the flavour of everyday life". ^^
Courtney Adamo
Courtney Adamo
^^ Courtney Adamo is the co-founder of Babyccino Kids and the mum of two boys and two girls. Her Instragram feed is full of joyful pictures (little cheeky faces), not to mention, she's got an impeccable taste in style and interior decoration. ^^
Wit and Delight
Wit and Delight
^^ Wit and Delight is an incredible source of interior design/style inspiration. ^^
Maurice and King
Maurice and King
^^ Kate Paillat is a writer, graphic designer and photographer and her Instagram feed, Maurice & King really makes me love London even more. ^^
Sky McAlpine
Sky McAlpine
^^ Skye McAlpine, author of the blog From My Dining Table, shares a collection of delicious recipes from her dining table. I just love how she achieves incredible composition in her photography. ^^
Jenvoie
Jenvoie
^^ Jenn's Instagram feed, Jenvoie, captures the little details of everyday life and NYC streets and I must admit it just makes me want to go to The Big Apple more than ever. ^^
EzgiPolat
EzgiPolat
^^ Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and although I literally have porridge topped with almond butter every single day, Ezgi Polat, berlin based photographer and food lover, really makes me want to try different recipes and add more variety to my breakfast. ^^

P.S. I'd love to know if you have any favourite Instagramers who inspire you! :) xx

No comments

Post a Comment