A Few of My Favourite Things From Trunk Clothiers. #1

09 March 2015

I've added the "style" category on my blog to share my favourite products that I find appealing in design, colour and shape in order to develop my own personal/life style and to see how it evolves over time. I try to pay attention to what really catches my eyes in terms of product design and I've realised that I'm more into quiet plays of colour tones, clean lines, strong shapes and quality whether it's a piece of accessory, a pencil-case or a pair of shoes. So let's start with one of my all time favourite shops in Marylebone; I pass by Trunk Clothiers (featuring the best menswear and highest quality accessories from Japan, Italy, the UK and beyond) on my way to work and I always have a cheeky look at their window display (because it's always closed at that time). Trunk Clothiers exudes quality and minimalism and I absolutely love their products. Here's a few of my favourite ones... 
Iris Hantverk Table Brush // Delfonics Trunk Pen Case
Makr Organiser Pouch // Monocle Guide to Better Living
Our Legacy Raw Scarf // Algha SR Sussex Sunglasses
Common Projects Achilles Low // Buddy Bull Terrier Low
Pinetti iPad Holder // Valextra Suede Travel Bag
Eleanor Pritchard Trunk Signal Blanket // Hafod Grange Paperweight
Midori Brass Ballpoint Pen  // Bag n Noun Custom Canvas Toolbag
one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten | eleven | twelve | thirteen | fourteen

Happy Monday! x

No comments

Post a Comment