A Few of My Current Favourite Things! #2

16 March 2015

My style mostly consists of jeans (rolled up), shirts (buttoned up), fine wool sweaters (dark grey, maroon, burgundy and navy), brogues and desert boots. Basically I look like a typical East London chap, but I add an unexpected accessory and always wear a red lipstick (so not utterly a tomboy). I do wear dresses, but I have a peculiar taste on the texture and the cut of a dress, so it's a real challenge when looking for the one that I really like. I've realised that I learn a lot more about simplicity, colour combination and strong shapes by looking into mens fashion and paying close attention to feminine details in design has become a mission for developing my style.
My style has changed a lot since five years ago, even one year ago; I'm more into minimalism, quality and refined pieces of clothing now. I try to look for different sources of inspiration to keep a greater deal of simplicity in my wardrobe. I know there's lots of room for experimentation and making mistakes along the way, but finding a personal style that makes you feel great (and comfortable) every day really depends on knowing what is important to you, and it definitely evolves over time. Here's a few of my favourite pieces...
Band Of Outsiders // SANDQVIST
All Saints // J Brand
Grenson // COS
Sunspel // Chinti and Park
Helmut Lang // Equipment
Massimo Dutti // All Saints
one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten | eleven | twelve

2 comments