My Little Vinyl Mates!

21 February 2015

Seamus Levine
I'll be super happy if I get a couple of vinyl figures for my birthday (not kidding... well I mean alongside other presents). Andy and I have been collecting these tiny figures since 2010, I'd call it an "accidental collection" because we probably bought one or two per year (I know!). Only just recently, I've become obsessed with vinyl and Playmobil figures. I love them and I'm always looking for cool figures to add to our little collection. Hopefully we will have a whole shelf filled with lots of awesome toys. Here are my little mates if you'd like to see.
Marlow
Stitch
Billy
Milly
Stan Marsh
Jeremy
Dunny
Despicable Me // Carl
Where The Wild Things AreBarney Rubble
Playmobil Figures

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments

Post a Comment