Time Flies...

31 January 2015

Our Garden
Well, I can't believe that it's been one year since I wrote my last year's "new year resolution" and five months since my last blogpost (ouch!). As you can see I'm really good at procrastinating if not an expert. I don't want to go on about it, but I really feel great deep inside when I beat it! I'm so happy to be back on my blog and this year's resolution is to stop procrastinating. Not to mention, I'm a total sucker for books on "time management" and "productivity" which they are all stocked in the "self help" section of a bookshop where I'm a bit embarrassed to hang around really. One thing, only one thing that I'm going to stick with this year is: What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while. Just enjoy the process!
When I was going through my photo archive, I realised that I hadn't taken enough photos which is a shame. There's just something so special about capturing the things that make each day wonderful. I love looking back on random moments from years past. 2015 is about capturing little moments in life... Photos all day, every single day!
Andy // Autumn in Lee Green
London Eye // Autumn
Newly Framed Screenprints
^^We're now obsessed with collecting screen-prints!^^
Newly Framed Screenprints
Effie // Me
^^Our little mate! I love her.^^
Sleepy Cat
Effie
My Best Friend // Me
The Orange Pimlico // Dad
^^I love this photo of my dad... Such a dapper! A great day at The Orange; the only restaurant that holds many wonderful memories for me!^^The Monocle Cafe
^^I absolutely love drinking a great cup of coffee and I really enjoy discovering new places that offer the most delicious coffee. The Monocle Café is now my favourite!^^
At Home Sorting Out My Greeting Cards
^^Few days ago I finally kicked my procrastination and started sorting out my greeting cards which are now available on Etsy. It's time to draw new illustrations!^^
Thank You Card
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments

Post a Comment