My Favourite Deli on Bermondsey Street.

11 August 2014

B Street Deli
When it comes to coffee, I can be really fickle! I always on the look for the best coffee shops in London, but I want the whole package; cosy (preferably rustic) interior, great seating arrangement (not sitting cheek to cheek with anyone), genuinely friendly service and the best frothy (not too hot) coffee (I'm not a big fan of black coffee, although I have tried to get into it but failed!). There are so many great independent coffee shops in London and it's almost impossible to keep up with all the new places popping up! I love browsing through The London Coffee Guide, but it's always more fun to discover hidden gems when I'm hunting for new places in the city.
B-Street Deli is one of those places that I stumbled upon and a had cheeky rummage inside. It has lovely exotic looking sandwiches, artisan cheese, fresh bread, fine wines and champagnes; all tastefully displayed in rustic looking vessels. Their coffee beans are supplied fresh roasted each week from Volcano Coffee, delivering a rich, mellow and fully rounded flavour. B-Street Deli is a treasure trove of fine food and coffee and it's just few minutes walk from Borough Market.
B Street Deli
B Street Deli
B Street Deli
B Street Deli
B Street Deli
B Street Deli
B Street Deli
B Street Deli

Have a great Monday! xxx

No comments

Post a Comment