Corby Tindersticks; the cutest handmade soft toys.

23 December 2013

Corby Tindersticks
Recently, something just clicked in my head that made me obsessed with really unique handmade soft toys. I really didn't think about them before, but I guess close to Christmas time all kinds of new ideas pop into your head. So after surfing around on the internet all night, I came across Corby Tindersticks. I totally fell in love with their toys and realised that the Cissy Wears shop right next to our place sells some of them! I'm thinking to start collecting some really quirky handmade toys (maybe one per month as a little treat to myself and probably all from Corby Tindersticks!). I might attempt to make some of my own, perhaps it'll be my new endeavour for 2014. We'll see!
These photos are from their blog and I love that little old truck! Corby Tindersticks Online Shop is filled with beautiful and unique toys, felt prints, accessories and babywear. Some of their online stockists are: Miri Tee, Molly Meg, Archies Boutique, 1965 Kids and Custard. Oh and they are showing their Winter Collection at Dot To Dot London taking place on the 8th and 9th of February 2014 at the V&A Museum of Childhood, Bethnal Green, London. Dot To Dot will feature children's clothing, accessories, footwear and immense greatness from some of the UK's best design creatives in order to put independent UK brands in the spotlight.   
Corby Tindersticks
Corby Tindersticks
Corby Tindersticks
Corby Tindersticks
Have a great Monday! :)

No comments

Post a Comment