Cissy Wears "For Cool Parents & Kids That Rock" !

07 June 2013

I really struggle whenever I want to ask a retailer to stock some of my products. Maybe it's the fear of rejection, I don't know, I just procrastinate as much as I can and constantly tell myself "tomorrow" or "someday next week". 
But, at the end of the day I have to do it and so does anyone with a craft business. I think it's just the moment before going to a shop which I find nerve-racking, as soon as I step in, everything becomes easier for me. I suddenly become a cheeky sales person with a big smile on my face and my heart beating so fast (Thank goodness nobody can notice the latter one!). I either get to stock my products or not, it doesn't matter, I just feel so good after I come out of the shop, only because I defeated the nagging voice of "someday next week" in my head and today was one of those days! :o)
I pass by Cissy Wears everyday and I usually stop for a minute or so to peek into the shop. Cissy Wears is one the cutest children's boutiques I've ever seen. It also stocks a range of handpicked gifts, greeting cards, prints, books, cushions and beautiful handmade stuffed toys. Today I visited the shop to see if I could stock some of my greeting cards there, since they're fully stocked at the moment, I have to check with them again in a couple of months. I could easily spend hours going through every single item in this shop. The fabrics are just wonderful and the children's books are beautifully illustrated. Below are a few photos from the interior of Cissy Wears Shop! :)
^^I might just pop into the shop again and buy one of these stuffed toys. They are just adorable!^^
You can visit Cissy Wears boutique at 212a Hither Green Lane, London, SE13 6RT.
Also check out their Facebook Page.
For more products visit their website.
Have a wonderful Friday !

No comments

Post a Comment