A Chelsea institution selling art materials since 1934.

15 June 2013

Every time I go to Green and Stone, time flies by...Green and Stone is a paradise for both amateur and professional artists or anyone who wants to be inspired. It's just a pleasure to browse the crammed shelves stacked with every type of paper, paints, pencils and whatever your creative soul desires. Its higgledy-piggledy nature makes you want to rummage through every nook and cranny. I always get a thrill examining all the coloured-pencils, Pantone markers and sketchbooks. 
I easily spend an hour or so in the shop; usually coming out with a bag of some art supplies (I rarely get away without making a purchase!) and with a big smile on my face and my eyes glittering with joy! If anywhere is going to foster your creative spirit, this place is it. A real treasure trove!
Green and Stone is located approximately 15 minutes walk from Sloane Square and South Kensington Tube Stations. To see their location map, click here
Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments

Post a Comment